I’m Jacqueline Desira and I am a London based designer.
With a background in Textiles, Fashion and the Theatre industry, I decided to return to my first love of creating colourful designs and patterns. ginger99 is a giftware brand which is inspired by my love of childrens books, tv shows, patterns and graphics from the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s.
If you are interested in seeing bold, bright simple designs with the fun factor, please take a look at my work – made to appeal to both children and adults.
The product range includes cushions, homewares, accessories, greetings cards and wrapping paper.
All of ginger99’s products are designed, printed and produced in the UK.
- Cushions: printed in Hertfordshire and handmade in London
- Cards and gift tags: printed in Kent
- Wrapping paper: printed in Sussex
- Notebooks: printed in Sussex
- Pocket mirrors: printed in Leeds
- Mugs: printed in Leeds
Drop me a line to say hello. I’d love to hear from you.